Become a SponsorIf you or your organisation would like to become a sponsor, we would love to promote your brand to our television and online audience. Episodes are broadcast twice every week on Channel 31 in Melbourne. C31 programs reach over 1.3 million unique viewers every month and regularly out-rate Pay TV programs in Melbourne.
Programming from C31 is extremely diverse as they strive to meet the needs of audiences and communities not currently served by the commercial networks. Broadcasting in over 20 different languages, C31 is an appropriate platform to promote the international artists featured in 'bric-a-brac'.
bric-a-brac's audience has increased by 38.7% between February and June! Our weekly average viewing figures in Melbourne for June 2006:
Premiere Episodes: 30,900 with a peak reach of 40,300
Repeated Episodes: 21,800 with a peak reach of 21,800
Total audience: 52,700 with a peak reach of 62,100
A range of advertising opportunities are being offered to sponsors from as little as $150 per 15 second commercial. Your TVC can be broadcast during any of the four commercial breaks in each episode. Please contact us to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! The following benefits are included in ALL sponsor packages:
- TVCs: 15 or 30 second spots as requested.
- Online advertising: A promotional spot in the Sponsors section of the 'bric-a-brac' websites.
- Positive public perception: An opportunity to be seen engaging in 'good will' activities with the arts.
An opportunity is available for one Major Sponsor to be completely integrated with the show and all related promotional activities. The package includes:
- TVCs: 15 or 30 second spots during every break.
- Naming Rights: Brand featured in the opening & closing credits accompanied by 'presented by' text and/or a voiceover.
- Brand placement: Feature your brand during hosted segments of the show on items of clothing & accessories.
- Online/Print advertising: Branding on all materials plus a featured spot on the 'bric-a-brac' and Puzzled Look website